Applications are invited for Programme Officer (Full-Time Post) at TISS Mumbai for the year 2021. The last date of application is 23 August 2021.
Tata Institute of Social Sciences and School of Human Ecology invites applications for the Field Action project titled “Sukoon: Counselling and Research for Individual and Relational Well-Being in Legal Settings” for the post of Programme Officer (Full-Time post).
M.A. in Counselling/Clinical Psychology is required along with a minimum 2-3 years of experience working in the field in the capacity of a researcher/counsellor. Preference will be given to those candidates who have additional qualifications such as having completed specialized courses in Couples and Family Therapy OR demonstrating direct experience working as a couples/family therapist.
Candidates should have some experience in handling administrative tasks in non-profit organisations. Preference will be given to candidates who have an experience of working with legal settings. The candidate should have proficiency in English, Hindi and Marathi.
- Visiting and Coordinating with the courts across Mumbai for smooth functioning of the counselling centers and the research work. The person may also be required to visit across Maharashtra for establishing new Sukoon centres.
- This position will also include actively providing counselling interventions with individuals and couples in legal settings.
- The Programme Officer will also be responsible for conducting group counselling and/or workshops for the key stakeholders of the court system.
- The job also entails liaising with the respective Court officials such as Marriage Counsellors and Judges
- Documentation of the work conducted at these centres in the form of reports is expected.
- Networking with women’s organizations, family counselling centres and other services that are relevant for litigants’ psycho-social well-being
- Actively writing reports on each centre’s functioning, analyzing secondary documentation by Sukoon Counsellors and working towards publication of the same is also expected.
The appointment of both these posts is for 1 year which can be renewed in the following year. The officer working with the full-time post will work for 6 days a week in 1st and 3rd weeks and 5 days a week in 2nd and 4th week at the courts.
Kindly send your applications and your resume via email to the following to email@example.com by 23rd August, 2021. Late applications will not be entertained. Mention the name of the position you are applying for along with the advertisement number. Short listed candidates will be interviewed telephonically.
For the post of Program Officer, the candidate will be paid a consolidated salary between Rs. 40000/- to 45000/- per month (commensurate with experience). The fieldwork expenses including travel, food and accommodations during travel outside Mumbai will be reimbursed according to TISS norms.
You may also be interested in: