Ashoka University invites job applications for Programme Manager – Capacity Building at CSIP for the year 2020. Interested candidates can check out full details below.
- Minimum 5-7 years of work experience, with some experience in a mentoring/managerial role.
- Highly entrepreneurial, self-starter.
- Deep understanding of working in the development sector and the challenges that presents.
- Experience working with or building a social enterprise would be preferred.
- Ability to manage multiple partner relationships.
- An appreciation and understanding of investing in self-development to build leadership qualities is absolutely necessary.
- Experience working with and mentoring young people, facilitating workshops and learning journeys would be preferred.
- An extensive network in the social impact and development sector.
- Ability to work remotely and manage multiple work streams simultaneously.
- Shaping CSIP’s offerings to young leaders seeking to work in the social impact space through the MTF and to established sector leaders aspiring to growing their impact through SNMI.
- Manage all aspects of the MTF, including communications and outreach, selection of Fellows, tracking Fellows’ progress, handling grievances, managing external relationships, planning and conducting orientation and workshops at 6-month intervals.
- Manage all aspects of the SNMI, including communications and outreach, managing external relationships, scholarships and logistics of the annual programme.
- Set up alumni networks for both MTF & SNMI and work with experts to design the next elements of the programmes.
- Build a network of resource people, facilitators, mentors etc. in the sector to provide support at various levels of the programme.
- Hire, train, and mentor members in the student engagement team as required, including programme associates and interns.
How to apply?
Interested candidates should send the following documents to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line – Programme Manager Capacity Building Application: (Applicant Name) –
- One-page resume
- Cover letter
- What has been the most transformative experience in your life, and why? (Max 300 words)