HUL (Hindustan Unilever), New Delhi invites job applications for the post of Programme Lead for the year 2020. Unilever are a global company selling fast-moving consumer goods. Their purpose is to make sustainable living commonplace.
The success they’ve achieved means that, today, 2.5 billion people will use their products to feel good, look good and get more out of life. Their brands give a unique opportunity to create positive change, to grow their business, and to achieve their purpose of making sustainable living commonplace.
Hindustan Unilever Limited (HUL) set up Hindustan Unilever Foundation (HUF), a not-for-profit organization in 2010. Hindustan Unilever Foundation (HUF) was support scalable solutions that can help address India’s water challenges. Our ‘Water for Public Good’ programme is anchored in the belief that water is a shared resource and must be managed by local communities.
They are looking for a dynamic and entrepreneurial team member to lead our portfolio of start-ups. Candidates passionate about solving problems and strong on collaborative action would be ideal for the role. Key qualifying considerations for the role are:
- Development or private sector professionals with a post graduate degree
- Prior and relevant work experience of 3-5 years
- Strong analytical skills with the capability to use data analytics and visualisation tools
- Effective communication skills including ease of using social media tools (Canva, Infogram etc.)
Roles & Responsibilities
- Work with HUF’s institutional partners to identify and select young social entrepreneurs with innovative and viable solutions for water conservation and water use efficiency in agriculture
- Ensure that the selected start-ups are aligned with HUF’s mission and values
- Collaborate with institutional partners to ensure that the start-ups receive high quality mentoring to set them up for success
- Support the start-ups to achieve their outcome linked milestones and KPIs
- Evangelise the work done by our cohort of entrepreneurs through powerful communication: Compelling data stories of their impact; Active social media engagement on water issues; Short films and blog posts
- Take on one passion project each year to pursue an area of professional interest