As a Google Cloud Program Manager, you will specialize in the program management, governance, and orchestration of large scale cloud engagements. This will involve supporting both our customers and internal teams delivery and execution of our programs. You will have experience planning and executing the governance of cloud adoption, IT transformation or cloud migrations. You have a solid understanding of the fundamentals of both Enterprise IT and cloud technologies.
- 3 years of experience delivering material digital transformation projects to global organizations.
- Experience in program management, client service and/or management consulting.
- Ability to travel 30% of the time as required.
- MBA, Master’s degree in Computer Science, a related technical field or equivalent experience.
- Experience working with a cross-functional, geographically dispersed team and customer base and collaborating with channel partners, systems integrators, and third-party developers to deliver high-impact solutions
- Experience leveraging quantitative assessment and analysis for decision-making and prioritization
- Demonstrated understanding of the broader cloud marketplace and the differentiators of various cloud offerings.
- Excellent written and verbal communication, and management skills, with a focus on translating complexity to non-specialist audiences.
- Ability to learn, understand, and work with technologies, methodologies, and solutions in the cloud/IT technology space.
- Lead the program management of multi-functional Google Cloud Professional Services projects, covering program planning, delivery assurance and verification, tracking and reporting, and risk and mitigation planning.
- Manage the risks, issues and actions for account(s) and track them to meet expected outcomes and timelines, building mitigation plans as the program evolves.
- Manage the delivery quality of the partner teams and resources when needed.
- Take various project requirements and organize them into clear goals and objectives. Break down large projects/processes into sub-projects and sub-processes that can be executed by other teams or partners.
For applications & more details, click below.
You may also be interested in: