ICAR-IIMR Hyderabad invites job applications for the post of Program cum Incubation Manager for the year 2020. Eligible and interested candidates are invited for a walk-in-interview to be held at the campus of Indian Institute of Millets Research, Rajendranagar, Hyderabad-500030, on 1st June, 2020 (Monday) at 9.30 A.M. for recruitment of the position.
- Essential Qualifications: MBA/ M Tech/ PGDM/ Equivalent Master Degree in Agri-Business/ Finance/ Marketing/ Agri Marketing/ Agri Economics/ Economics/ Technology Commercialization/ Food Technology/ Entrepreneurship from Recognized Institute/ University.
- Desirable Qualifications: 1. Track record of running programs and managing people, 2. Ability to analyze businesses and their potential growth, 3. Experience with Startup Ecosystem or been a founder or initial employees of startup gets extra points 4. Prior experience at incubators or investment firms will be preferred, 5. Skills in research, documentation and proficiency in English is an added advantage 6. Competence in working with multidimensional & multicultural environment is desirable
- Experience: At least 2-3 years in Technology Commercialization, Supported Incubators, Assessment, Evaluation of Projects Startups and with experience in sharp ecosystem, and Entrepreneurial nature & industry/ Incubation experience (Agri/ Food sector preferred).
- The upper age limit of above position is up to 40 years for Men and 45 years for Women.
- Coordinate with Executive Management in helping setup infrastructure, process and program for a strong Incubation offering.
- Attract, Identify and select potential incubates/ startups for the incubation program and able to design and execute programs for nurturing of startups.
- Run marketing & promotional campaigns to source startups for Incubation program.
- Assist startups in the areas of strategy, business plan development, market analysis, company registrations & understand the requirements of startups and build a mentoring relationship through the mentor pool.
- Define deliverables, their timelines and monitor progress of startups.
- Define, build and finalize client agreements and all other compliance work around incubators and startups.
- Preparation of trackers for programs and startup’s progress, monitoring them as per the metrics defined and presenting timely analysis to the management.
- Sign MoUs and build networks with key partners that will strengthen the incubator. Promote IIMR to attract the best startups and help build and shape the brand image.
- Date: 1 June 2020
- Rime: 9:30 am
- Venue: Conference Hall, Nutrihub, ICAR-IIMR.
For more details, click here.