Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the post of Program Associate at Amazon for its office in Bengaluru.
About the Company
Amazon.com, Inc. is an American multinational technology company based in Seattle, Washington, which focuses on e-commerce, cloud computing, digital streaming, and artificial intelligence. It is one of the Big Five companies in the U.S. information technology industry, along with Google, Apple, Microsoft, and Facebook.
The company has been referred to as “one of the most influential economic and cultural forces in the world”, as well as the world’s most valuable brand.
- Identify new avenues for driving marketing initiatives and the adoption of training programs.
- Create and maintain training project trackers to ensure optimization of every opportunity to drive awareness.
- Have a seller backward approach when driving adoption mechanisms, think seller first, and execute accordingly.
- Connect with sellers to solicit feedback with the objective to enhance adoption and seller experience through the learning journey
- Bachelor’s degree or higher and a minimum of 3+ years of relevant experience.
- Excellent oral/written communication & data presentation skills, including an ability to effectively communicate with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Expertise in planning & implementing training practices.
- Excellent interpersonal skills – Ability to work and influence multiple Training Team members/ Stakeholders.
- Strong experience with MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and SQL.
- Strong acumen for working with data at every stage.
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Able to prioritize in a complex, fast-paced environment.
Other Skills Required
- 3+ years of exposure and experience in training and coaching in a corporate environment.
- Strong stakeholder management skills.
- Strong data analytic skills.
- Maintains diligent attention to detail and high-quality bar.
- Experience working within a fast-paced and diverse organization.
- Have flexibility with changing programs and processes.
- Track record of moderate to complex and creative problem-solving, and the desire to create and build new innovative mechanisms.
How to Apply?
Interested candidates can apply for this post through this link.
For more details, click the link below.
More such opportunities that you might be interested in:
- JOB POST: Sr. Officer at Bosch, Bengaluru: Apply Now!
- JOB POST: Associate Consultant at Ernst & Young (EY), Gurgaon: Apply Today!