The Institute of Information Technology (IIIT) Lucknow, invites applications from meritorious and highly qualified Indian nationals including the Persons of Indian Origin (PIOs) and Overseas Citizens of India (OCIs) from Engineering in Computer Science/IT, Mathematics/Applied Science/Management and Technology background, for the following positions:
1. Professor: No. of Posts: 03
2. Associate Professor: No. of Posts: 04
3. Assistant Professor: No. of Posts: 05
- For Professor: 10 years of post Ph.D. experience or 13 years of total experience (not counting Ph.D. enrollment period) out of which 7 years are to be after PhD.
- For Associate Professor: 6 years of post Ph.D. experience OR 9 years of total experience (not counting Ph.D. enrollment period) out of which 3 years should be after Ph.D.
- Assistant Professor Grade-II (For 3 Years Contract): Ph.D. with 1 year of post Ph.D. experience
- Assistant Professor Grade-I: Ph.D. with 3 years of post Ph.D. experience OR 6 years of total experience (not counting Ph.D. enrollment period) after obtaining appropriate Master’s degree – M.Tech. or equivalent degree.
- Computer Science and Engineering and Information Technology (CSE/IT): Advanced Computer Algorithm and Analysis and System Management, Graphic & Visual Computing, Wireless Communications, Software Engineering, VLSI Design.
- Mathematics: Operations Research, Optimization, Probability, Calculus, Statistical Analysis, Soft Computing, Linear Algebra, Algebraic Geometry, Real & Complex Analysi.
- Management/ Humanities: Economics, English/Business Communication, Human Resource, Marketing, Operations Management, Organizational Behaviour & other areas of Management/ Humanities.
How to Apply
- The candidates are required to apply online till 15th July 2019 up to the midnight of 23:59 Hrs.
- The printout of completed application along with all relevant supporting documents duly self attested must reach the Institute on or before 22nd July 2019 till 5:00 P.M through Speed Post or Registered Post.
- The envelope should be superscribed as “Application for the post of ..………………………………” and must be sent to Deputy Registrar, IIIT Lucknow, Chak Ganjaria (CG City), Opposite Sanskriti School, Near Ekana Stadium, Lucknow226002.
For applying online, click here.
Phone Number: +05322922032
For further details, click here.