CHRIST (Deemed to be University) is a multi-disciplinary University which focuses on teaching research and service offers Bachelors to Doctoral programmes in humanities, social sciences, science, commerce, management, engineering, education, and law to over 21000 students. The campus is a living example for the harmonious multiculturalism with students from all the states of India and around 60 different countries.
Applications are invited for faculty positions from eligible candidates at the level of Professor, Associate Professor and Assistant Professor in the following Disciplines/Departments
- Science: Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science, Life Sciences (Botany, Zoology, Biotechnology)
- Engineering: Civil, Electronics and Communication, Computer Science, Automobile
- Humanities and Social Sciences: English, Media Studies, Economics, Psychology, School of Education, Sociology and Social Work
- Commerce and Management: Hotel Management, Professional Studies, Business Studies, Management Studies, Institute of Management
- Law: School of Law, International Studies
- School of Architecture
- Assistant Professor: (i) Master’s degree with 55% marks (ii) Cleared NET (in disciplines for which NET is conducted) andhas been awarded PhD as per UGC Regulations.
- Associate Professor: (i) Good academic record with PhD degree (ii) Minimum 10 years of post-PhD experience (iii) Minimum seven publications in Scopus indexed/UGC listed journals and (iii) Research score as per UGC criteria.
- Professor: (i) Eminent scholar with PhD degree (ii) Minimum 16 years of post-PhD experience (iii) Minimum 10 publications in Scopus indexed/UGC listed journals (iii) Successfully guided doctoral candidate and (iv) Research score as per UGC criteria
Basic Pay as per UGC norms; HRA as applicable to class A city
To apply online, click here.
For any queries, contact
Christ (Deemed to be University),
Hosur Road, Bengaluru – 560029, Karnataka, India
Phone Numbers: +91 804012 9100 / 9600, 09243080800