Procter & Gamble (New Delhi) invites applications for Professional Relationship Specialist- Sales posts for the year 2020. Online applications open on the official website.
Do you want to be in the driving seat to sell our global leadership brands?
Are you intrigued by the idea to build long-term business relationships with our customers? To develop and negotiate plans which create a win-win for our shoppers, our customers and our Company?
Then Sales at Procter & Gamble is the right place to kick-start your career & leadership development!
As a Sales Specialist, you directly receive meaningful responsibilities as of day one. You’ll be part of a team in which trust, team spirit, real passion for winning and leadership are very important.
- Leading detailers to build up coverage in appointed Dental Clinic/ Hospital customer call.
- Strategy planning and budget planning for the city.
- Sales: sell product to dental clinic/hospital, and promotion plan communication.
- Brand building: brand knowledge/superiority awareness build-up via training class to dentists. Sampling and trial building.
- Working with local distributor/sub-distributor. Help distributor/POSR expand coverage/maintain customer relationship to ensure both deliver U&R and sales target.
- Develop productive working relationships with key customer contacts and sell mutually beneficial business plans.
- Operationalizing + executing a TS/JBP created with the distributor, specific to the POH pillar.
- Bachelor’s Degree with 3+ years of meaningful Sales experience in similar field
- Have an external focus and a real passion for Sales / Marketing
- Like to bring creativity & innovation to your work
- Strong analytical thinking and skills
What P&G offer?
- At Procter and Gamble, we don’t just offer a job, we offer a career with varying assignments and lots of development opportunities so that we develop our leaders of tomorrow.
- Training: you are integrated in the team with a full training program. You will learn communication and selling skills, the management of a customer portfolio, the analysis and priority settings, trained to specifics corporate trainings.