Procter & Gamble (P&G) invites job applications for Product Supply Manager, Site Digitization post for the year 2021. Online applications are open on the official website.
- Recent graduate in any of the engineering majors, preferably Computer Science /EEE, or an MBA in addition
- Experience in digitization for a site/ business unit etc.
- Knowledge and experience on Networking and Microsoft automation tools.
- Own site’s Digitization masterplan end-to-end and ensure delivery of all digitization projects and value creation according to success criteria
- Responsible for driving sitewide capability across different platforms like Power Applications, Power BI, MS Flow, SAP, Proficy, PDP, RPA etc. as well as building vendor capability and sufficiency
- Responsible for driving reapplication of global solutions from regional & global platforms and/or from across sites as well as within departments
- Responsible as a co-pillar leader for Digitization Pillar driving PDCA and developing work processes and standard tools for Digitization as a Strategy to ensure progress on IWS standards
- Identify digitization opportunities and own execution and development of digitization solutions driving impact on productivity, savings, paper, and touches reduction at affordable capital.
P&G was founded over 180 years ago as a simple soap and candle company. Today, we’re the world’s largest consumer goods company and home to iconic, trusted brands that make life a little bit easier in small but meaningful ways. We’ve spanned three centuries thanks to three simple ideas: leadership, innovation and citizenship.
The insight, innovation and passion of hardworking teams has helped us grow into a global company that is governed responsibly and ethically, that is open and transparent, and that supports good causes and protects the environment. This is a place where you can be proud to work and do something that matters.
For application & more details, click below.
JOB POST: Product Supply Manager, Site Digitization at Procter & Gamble.
You may also be interested in: