Applications are invited for Product Ops Specialist at Gartner, Gurgaon for the year 2021. Online applications are open on the official website.
This is a unique opportunity for a creative and charismatic individual to be part of the product team for Gartner Peer Insights (GPI). GPI’s mission is to transform the way enterprise software & services are bought and sold by creating the industry standard for reviews and ratings.
Gartner, Inc. is the world’s leading research and advisory company and a member of the S&P 500. We equip business leaders with indispensable insights, advice and tools to achieve their mission-critical priorities today and build the successful organizations of tomorrow.
- Master’s/MBA degree and graduation in engineering and exposure in Digital Products space
- Overall 2+ years of relevant industry experience in Tech/IT industry, Research or Consulting
- Sound understanding of complex technology products & able to comfortably learn about new ones
- Strong Microsoft Office expertise – Advanced Excel, PowerPoint
- Strong communication and collaboration skills; be a self-starter who can anticipate business needs and fulfill them in a proactive manner
- Proficient in multitasking; Experience working in an international environment calendaring amongst different WW time zones
- As a Specialist you own end-to-end delivery of specific business processes related work streams within your team
- Collaborate with project lead to understand & scope project requirements and estimate the effort
- Conduct secondary research to identify different software’ by different vendors
- Drive problem solving meetings within the team to improve processes through analytic approaches, see “so what” and, develop thorough, straightforward recommendations
- Develop processes to support the growing vendor base, to effectively deliver multiple requests and demonstrate measurable business impact thereof
- Apply lean product principles in your day-to-day problem solving and drive knowledge sharing sessions
- Identify and innovate improvements in vendor request processes (i.e. data sources, technology, processes) to increase productivity per associate.
You may also be interested in:
- JOB POST: System Administrator at TISS Mumbai: Apply by July 7
- JOB POST: Fresh Graduates as Software Engineer at Dell, Bangalore: Apply Now!