Google (India), Hyderabad is looking for Product Operations Manager post for the year 2021. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online via the official website.
- Experience with Unix/Linux systems and scripting languages.
- Experience in planning and/or managing technical projects.
- Experience analyzing data and creating reports with spreadsheets. Database query experience (e.g., Dremel and SQL languages).
- Ability to deal with ambiguity, overcome complex challenges and scale effectively across a large organization and highly distributed team.
- Ability to navigate complex business organizations, manage multiple cross-functional stakeholders and consult optimal solutions.
- Ability to prioritize and work well in a team environment with competing demands.
- Partner with internal stakeholders to establish technical road maps that accomplish our business objectives.
- Understand complex, ambiguous, open-ended business problems and produce an actionable, results-oriented strategy to solve these challenges.
- Build and action product architectures and solution roadmaps, including the design of infrastructure necessary to support the business objectives of our stakeholders.
- Create launch programs with partners to ensure that new products and feature releases are tested before broad-scale deployment.
- Perform implementation reviews, advocate new product features and ensure the prompt and proper resolution of technical challenges.
gTech’s Product and Tools Operations team (gPTO) leverages deep user, operational, and technical insights to innovate Google’s Ads products into customer experiences that are so intuitive (or automated) that they require no support at all. gPTO partners closely with gTech’s Support, Professional Services, Product Management, and Engineering teams to innovate and simplify our Ads products and build the productivity tools ecosystem for gTech users.