WeWork is looking for a Product Marketing Associate to support our Marketing team. As the Product Marketing Associate you will be involved in launching and managing new websites, website design and monitoring digital campaigns, managing processes, and liaising with stakeholders cross-functionally.
The ideal candidate is passionate about e-commerce and marketing and is willing to learn end-to-end management of a website/ e-commerce product all the way from development, content, tech upkeep, marketing to analytics.
The candidate will be exposed to equal parts technical and creative aspects of the role and will be responsible for planning, organizing, and tracking an e-commerce platform, as well as thinking creatively on how to improve our product communications strategy.
- 1-3 years’ work experience in e-commerce/ digital marketing is preferred.
- Ability to work as part of a team and independently – once you’re clear on the task at hand, you are able to own and run with it.
- Exceptional organizational skills, with strong attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal and written skills.
- Ability to multi-task and balance multiple projects with lots of small moving parts in a fast-paced environment within deadlines.
- Knowledge of basic marketing and sales concepts and willingness to learn new applications and tactics.
- Strong analytical and data interpretation capability with a goal-oriented attitude.
- Ability to identify issues and recommend appropriate solutions.
- Aware of the latest digital technology and marketing technology
- A growth mindset to adapt to new projects with swiftness and effectiveness.
- Collaborate with the tech team and other internal teams to streamline on-ground processes that support website operations.
- Continuously monitor feedback from customers and other stakeholders to make improvements to the website as needed, be it content or technical.
- Ideate new content, UI/UX strategies to enhance user experience.
- Be an internal subject matter expert on the user flow, tech flow, and the website.
- Liaise with teams to provide data and technical support where needed, with the end goal of an exceptional customer experience.
- Have a content strategy in place for the website and coordinate with teams and agencies to ensure the website is always up-to-date in terms of merchandise, copy, visual content, etc.
- Work on strategies to improve web traffic and other engagement metrics. These strategies will include a 360-degree marketing plan covering SEO, SEM, affiliate and influencer partnerships, brand partnerships, offline marketing, etc. Execution will be done with the support of in-house teams handling respective marketing channels.
- Develop reports and reporting formats and submit daily/weekly/monthly reports as agreed with the management.
- Actively monitor and analyze all advertising campaigns and report on metrics, insights, and optimization recommendations. Keep organized records of key advertising metrics including CTR, CPC, and conversions on a weekly basis.
- Support Marketing Leads in day-to-day activities and assists colleagues with campaigns/projects.
To apply for the post, click below.
For more related opportunities, check below: