Applications are invited for Process Owner at Procter & Gamble, Mumbai for the year 2022. Online applications are open on the official website.
- B. Pharm/ M.Pharm / M.Sc. Chemistry (like Organic chemistry, Inorganic chemistry, Physical chemistry, analytical chemistry)
- 2 – 6 year experience in various documentation.
- Responsible for Initiation of Stability study as per guidelines and compilation of stability study results after receipt of reports.
- Timely review of IP/BP/USP Pharmacopoeia & it’s addendum / Errata / Annotated list / Amendment lists for RM/FP
- Change control initiation.
- Implementation of changes on or before Pharmacopeial Effective dates.
- Responsible for development activities & Compilation of P2P Dossiers.
- Responsible for creation of new Raw material parts, Formulation parts, Making Instructions and other technical documents in Enovia.
- Responsible for maintaining and updating stability data and other technical documents in ENOVIA- IRM.
- To support in creating / revising test masters, PFCs for FOP and RMP in Enovia.
- Responsible for creating Purchase requisition and service entries related activities in COUPA.
- Responsible for Inter-departmental coordination for smooth functioning of business.
- Timely raising of CC in GTRAQ for various pharmacopoeia changes as well as changes after validation activities.
- Timely completion of GTRAQ actions.
- Preparation of various SOPs in Veeva.
- Upgradation of laboratory documents as per GMP Requirement
- To support in preparation of Analytical Method Validation protocols and reports as and when required.
- To support in preparation of lab related or analysis related Deviations, OOS-OOT records.
- To prepare TT protocols and Reports.
- After TT, to raise GTRAQ as per requirement.
You may also be interested in: