Cognizant is inviting applications for Process Executive (Data) at its Pune office for the year 2021.
Cognizant is one of the world’s leading professional services companies, transforming clients’ business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Their unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses.
Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 194 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow them @Cognizant.
Process Executive (Data) – Team Lead – CDM/PV
Graduate/ Post Graduate/ Doctorate Degree in life sciences/ Pharmacy/ Medical sciences/ Registered Nurse.
- Minimal Customer interaction under guidance.
- Understands Domain Process/sub process, functions, terminologies (such as SOP, QC checklists).
- For PV/Complaints Management Individuals in this role perform data entry of data received from Source documents into the respective Clinical/Safety database While peroforming this activity the associate is responsible for meeting turnaround times and accuracy.
(same as SPE)
- Perform coding activities on the assigned project with timelines and efficiency.
- Import uncoded terms in database and export coded medical terms from coding platform.
- Query Management.
- Create “New Term Request” and prioritize.
- Perform Dictionary upversioning activity as and when required.
- Limited to study conduct activities.
- Data review and Query management is done with assistance.
- Limited email conversations with Client.
- Every activity requires Peer QC by supervisor or allocated seniors.
- NO INVOLVEMENT in Set Up and Migration activities.
- Limited involvement of data pad locking activities during timelines of DataBase locks.
- Handles First level processing of assigned transactions, Complex problems (procedures/processes) are referred to Supervisor/Line Manager.
- Adhere to quality requirements, achieve targets/volumes in given TAT(Turn around time).
- Adhere to the mandatory industry regulation and compliance requirements for the given process.
- Understand various document templates and standards(Such as SOP’s) to interpret the documents & related terminologies.
- Adhere to org hygiene and compliance needs in terms of Time sheet submission, Assimilation & Attendance.
- Pharmacovigilance & Safety Ops
- PV Case Processing
How to Apply?
To apply for this job, click on this link.
For further information, click on the link below