Amazon invites job applications for Process Assistant post for Sonipat location for the year 2021. Online applications are open on the official website.
Amazon is a highly data driven company highly passionate about its customers. In this context it is vital to ensure the customers always get their orders on time and with quality. The processes at the FCs are largely manual involving large numbers of associates. One of the most critical roles is that of a process associates who mentor/guide the associates towards ensuring meeting the customer expectation by following our standard work practice keeping safety & quality in mind.
- Bachelor Degree with 1-5 years of experience in operations
- Experience of warehouse experience is preferable
- Outstanding interpersonal and coaching skills
- Command over English language is must
- A self-motivated person with the ability to motivate the associates
- Good people management skills
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Proficiency in MS Excel
- Experience of Amazon or similar systems
- Daily Management of shift:
Administrative management of associates
Job allocation to associates
Monitoring and mentoring of associates on productivity, quality and safety.
Monitor status of counts and problem solve queues
- Responsible for shift quality and associated action plans
- Preparing and implementing training and development plans for associates
- Conduct a 4M and 5S audit for the respective work stations on a daily basis
- Stand-in for Area Manager