JOB POST: Principal & Senior Project Scientists at IIT Delhi [Salary upto Rs 79k]: Walk-in-Interview on Oct 3
Candidates of Indian nationality are invited to appear for the Walk-in test/interview for project appointments under the project. The appointment shall be on contractual basis on consolidated pay renewable yearly or upto the duration of the project, whichever is earlier.
- Name of the Post: Principal Project Scientist & Sr Project Scientist
- Number of vacancies: 1 for PPS and 3 for SPS
- Project title: Nanoelectronics Network for Research and Application (NNetRA) (Applications of Non-Silicon Based Nanofabrication Technologies and Nano-scale Devices)
- Funding Agency: Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology
- Duration: Upto 13/04/2022
- Principal Project Scientist: Ph.D. in Physics/ Engineering Sciences with a first-class degree in postgraduate and undergraduate. Two years of experience after Ph.D. Atleast 3 first-author paper in peer-reviewed journals.
Experience in Physical Vapour Deposition System (Ebeam Deposition, PLD, Sputtering etc.), Lithography, Plasma Etching System, Device Fabrication and Characterization, XRD, SEM.
- Sr Project Scientist: Ph.D. in Physics/ Engineering / Chemistry / Biotechnology or M.Tech. with three years of experience. At least 2 publications in Journals.
Experience in Physical Vapour Deposition System (E-beam Deposition, PLD, Sputtering etc.), Lithography, Plasma Etching System, Device Fabrication and Characterization, XRD, SEM or hands-on experience in Photocatalysis and Photoelectrochemical Water Splitting, UV Spectrophotometer, FTIR, DLS, Photoelectrochemical Characterization.
- Date: 3 Oct 2019
- Time: 3 pm
- Venue: Room No. 116, Block-6, nanoscale Research Facility, IIT Delhi, Hauz Khas, New Delhi
- PPS: Rs.56,000-60,000-64,000-69,000-74,000- 79,000/- p.m. plus HRA @ 24%
- SPS: Rs.45,000-48,200-51,400-55,400- 59,400-63,400/- p.m. plus HRA @ 24%
Prof. Neeraj Khare
Email id: nkhare[at]physics.iitd.ernet.in
For more detials, click here.
About the Author