AIIMS Bhubaneswar is inviting applications from highly meritorious candidates for the post of Post‐Doctoral Fellowship (PDF) in Cardiothoracic Anaesthesia under the Department of Anaesthesiology & PDCC Course in Diagnostic Neuro Imaging in Radio-diagnosis for a maximum tenure period of one (01) year at AIIMS, Bhubaneswar for the Academic session 2020‐21.
No. of Seats
PDCC Course in Diagnostic Neuro Imaging in Radiodiagnosis
MD / DNB in Radio-diagnosis from recognized Institute or any other qualification approved by the Institute for this purpose from time to time.
No Age Limit
MD/ DNB from a recognized institute or any other qualification approved by the Institute for this purpose from time to time in Anaesthesiology. Post MD/DNB candidates with PDCC in Cardiothoracic Anaesthesia from recognized Institutes can also apply.
45 years as on the last date of the receipt of the application.
Rs. 67,700/- as per 7th CPC, Level –11 of the Pay Matrix + NPA plus other usual Allowances as admissible under rules (Rs. 18,750 + 6600(Grade Pay) + NPA plus other usual Allowances as admissible under rules).
- General/OBC Category: Rs. 1000/- with transaction charges, as applicable.
- SC/ST Category: Rs. 500/- + Transaction Charges as applicable.
- PWBD Category: No application Fees
How to Apply
Candidates who are fulfilling all eligibility criteria as mentioned below may apply here. Candidates who are working in a government agency may intimate with their employer about their submission of application. However, they will submit NOC at the time of the Personal Interview Test. Late and incomplete applications will not be considered.
- The candidate can apply for more than one post out of the enlisted Departments separately but, they have to apply separately from different posts.
- A written examination will only be conducted when the number of applicants is more than three times than the number of posts advertised. However, there will be no written test for the post against which less number of applications are received than the vacancies. Director, AIIMS, Bhubaneswar will have the discretion to decide for which post was written examination to be conducted and for which post there will be no written examination. The decision thereof will be final.
- The merit list (selected and waiting list) will be prepared on the basis of combined marks of written test and personal interview or only Personal Interview.
- Any vacancy arising because of non-joining by selected candidates in this selection or by the resignation of candidates, the post will be offered to the candidates from the waiting list according to the merit panel. All applicants must provide the latest mobile numbers and e-mail for timely communication.
Phone Number: 0674 2476789