Indraprastha Institute of Information Technology (IIIT) Delhi is inviting applications from young and dynamic highly interested and motivated candidates for the post of Post Doctoral Fellow for a temporary period purely on contractual basis.
Dr. Sneha Chaubey, Assistant Professor, Department of Mathematics
Post Postdoctoral Fellow (PDF)
Applications are invited for a postdoctoral position in the area of number theory at IIIT-Delhi. The position is funded by SERB (DST) sanctioned to Dr. Sneha Chaubey, Indraprastha Institute of Information Technology, Delhi. The post is purely on a contract basis.
The candidate should possess
1) A Ph.D. degree in Mathematics.
2) A strong background in number theory especially analytic number theory.
The candidate will carry out research in number theory along with Dr. Sneha Chaubey
1 year (Possibility of extension on the basis of performance)
Rs. 50,000 per month (fixed salary)
Applications may be sent through email to Dr. Sneha Chaubey at (firstname.lastname@example.org) on or before 25 March, 2020. Each applicant should include a single PDF file containing:
1) A complete current CV with the details of all educational qualifications, research experience, publications, and names of 3 references (see below).
2) A brief one-page summary of doctoral research (or most recent research work)
3) A brief one-page summary of future research plans. Letters of reference: For full consideration, each applicant should also arrange for three letters of recommendation to be sent to Dr. Sneha Chaubey at (email@example.com).
Note: Please mention “Application for Postdoctoral Fellow” in the subject line of your email.