The Programme Management Office is a key team within GFS EMEA. The primary responsibility of the PMO is to allocate, govern and report on change activity, working with functional change delivery teams in GFS EMEA to support the implementation of all internal and external change impacting, adapting or enhancing the EMEA Operating Model in place to service Citi EMEA Clients.
The department works with stakeholders from our Clients and across the Citi business world, including Client Change Delivery, Change Management, Product, and Governance, to ensure that the delivery of client and internal change is continually improving.
- Minimum bachelors degree and MBA preferred
- 3-5 years of experience in within project management in Investment Banking domain
- Experience in a Change Management area beneficial
- Client Facing roles previously held beneficial
- Audit or Governance type experience advantageous
- Exceptional candidates who do not meet these criteria may be considered for the role provided they have the necessary skills and experience.
- Problem Solving / Analytical
- Communication (written and verbal)
- Ability to work independently under general instruction
- Very proactive and flexible approach
- Strong PC skills including excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- PlanView / Business Objects experience advantageous
- Deliver all PMO and work intake processes (including MI, Reporting, Project Acknowledgement & Allocation).
- Mailbox monitoring through multiple mail boxes concurrently to monitor and track all PMO actions
- Change request setup and project acknowledgements to client, KPI tracking, recording project cost and reporting
- MIS reporting monthly and weekly for all clients
- Govern and Audit all Business Change processes, procedures and key documents.
- Assist in the embedding of new processes within the Change department.
- Support the Project Manager and Business Analysis teams across multiple locations (Warsaw, Edinburgh, Dublin, etc) in understanding governance and control requirements for change projects.