JPMorgan Chase & Co. Bengaluru invites job applications for the post of PMO Analyst for the year 2021.
As a member of our Project Execution team, you’ll draw on your strengths managing people and processes to manage technology projects that typically span multiple lines of business and have firm-wide implications.
You’ll lead these projects from initiation through implementation, including: establishing project requirements, priorities and deadlines; ensuring that relevant risk and architecture requirements are in place; and managing the project budget and resources.
In addition to collaborating with your teammates, you’ll communicate with stakeholders across the firm to work toward the best possible outcomes. While this role is rooted in project management, it’s a terrific opportunity to develop your leadership skills and make lasting connections throughout JPMorgan Chase & Co.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills and great attention to detail while maintaining a good understanding of the “big picture”
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and is able to articulate the story given the collected data
- Collaboration skills and ability to develop relationships and partner with different groups
- Talented multi-tasker with a good ability to prioritize work
- Advanced MS Office skills – Excel, Access, Word, Visio and PowerPoint
- Working knowledge of Sharepoint, Tableau or Qlikview
- Experience with Project Management or Data Analysis
As a PMO Analyst, your key responsibilities will include the following:
- Monitor book of work to ensure timely execution & completion within the committed timelines and allocated budget
- Perform data analysis related to budget, resource & capacity allocation, issues & risks, delivery trends and the like that can aid senior management and key stakeholders in decision-making
- Work with Program / Project Managers to develop program status reports or scorecards for regular reporting to senior management and key stakeholders
- Provide support for the development of management/ stakeholder presentation materials.