Applications are invited for the post of Placement Officer in NUSSD project for the year 2021. He/ She is expected to organize and support NUSSD placement process. He/ She should have good industry connects.
- The candidate must hold a Masters degree in Management and HR with 5 – 8 years of experience
- Experience in working in a similar environment
- High level of organizational and planning skills
- Ability to work under pressure at key times
- Excellent interpersonal and ability to interface with stakeholders: students, teachers and staffs, corporate
- Willing to travel extensively.
- To organize placements and support students in the placement process
- To have close liaison with industry for placement of students
- To work in consultation with Coordinator Industry/Institute and with the Central Team
- Organizing lectures of the professionals/ experts from Industry and Academia
- To collect feedback from the companies coming for placement
- To assist with placement correspondence and telephone enquiries
- To mobilize a pool of experts from Academia, industry and Corporate to train students for job oriented skills
- Conduct Training programmes for soft skills and for interview facing skills for the students
- Creating database of students, companies, employers
- Ensure that processes are in place for monitoring and reviewing program
- Overall achieving the placement targets.
Interested candidates may send their Resumes/CVs along with their letter of interest explainingin not more than 350 words each on the following questions:
- What drives your interest in working for this project?
- What are the skills you posses which will make you well suited for this role?
Kindly apply with the subject line – ‘Application for the position of Placement Officer (specify the location) – NUSSD’ and email it to cv-nussd[at]tiss.edu.
Last date of receiving application: March 21st, 2021, Till 5:00 PM.
Approx. Rs. 40,000 – 50,000/-