Applications are invited from the eligible local candidates for filling up of 06 (six) posts of Pharmacists in Ayurveda & 06 (six) posts of Pharmacists in Homeopathy in the Sikkim State Ayush Service on temporary regular basis in the Level 10 of the Pay Matrix under Health & Family Welfare Department, Government of Sikkim, through Direct Recruitment.
- Pharmacist (Ayurveda): Class XII passed from a recognized board with Diploma in Pharmacy in Ayurveda/Unani from a recognized University/Institute.
- Pharmacist (Homeopathy): Class XII passed from a recognized board with Diploma in Pharmacy in Homeopathy from a recognized University/Institute.
- Should have attained the age of 18 years, but should not have exceeded 40 years as on 31/05/2020.
- Should have knowledge of any of the State Languages. Should be conversant with the customs and usages of Sikkim.
- Start Date of Application: 02 June 2020
- Last Date to Apply: 25 July 2020
How to apply?
- The candidates are advised to apply online from the website on or before 25/07/2020 upto 12 midnight. Application submitted after 25/07/2020 will not be accepted by the software and SPSC will not be responsible for the same.
- Application fee amounting to Rs 150/- only may be paid online through credit/debit card, Net Banking by Visa/ Mastercard.
For more details, click here.