JOB POST: PGT, TGT & PRT Teachers at Army Public School, RK Puram [46 Vacancies]: Apply by Jan 5
Army Public School, RK Puram invites job applications for PGT, TGT and PRT Teachers post (46 Vacancies) for the year 2019. Check out post and vacancy details for the same below
About APS RK Puram
Army Public School R.K. Puram has a glorious history. The School had its humble beginning on 22nd June 1981 in the premises of the erstwhile Andhra Sub Area K.G and Primary school. The first batch of class X Students appeared for the AISSE in 1986, subsequently, class XII students (Science Stream) appeared for AISSCE 1991. The Commerce stream started with effect from 1st July 1996. The first batch of class XII students (Commerce Stream) appeared for AISSCE in 1998. The Arts stream was introduced with effect from 1st April 2015.
|Art & Craft||0||0||2|
- PGTs: Must be Post Graduate with B Ed with minimum 50% marks in each. Other qualifications and experience as per CBSE Affiliation Bye-Laws (Chapter IX).
- TGT & PRT: Graduation with B Ed and equivalent with minimum 50% marks in each. Other qualifications and experience as per CBSE Affiliation Bye Laws (Chapter IX). Candidates who have cleared CTET/TET Exam will be given preference.
- Age: As on 01 Apr 2020 the age of the candidate should be (i) Fresh candidates— Below 40 years.
- Candidates who have not qualified in the screening exam will not be considered for CSB Interview. Application forms are available here.
- The application form alongwith a DD for Rs 100/- in favour of Army Public School, RK Puram, payable at Secunderabad should be sent to the school.
- Last date for submitting application forms in the School alongwith Xerox copies of Educational qualifications with marks sheet and CSB and CTET/TET qualified Score Card/ Relevant page of result sheet by 05th Jan 2020. Appin form will not be accepted through e-mail.
Call: 040-27794729 between 0800 AM to 0300 PM in all working days.
For more details, click here.
About the Author