Recruitment to the posts of Post Graduate Teachers under Science Stream in Group-“B” of State Service for the Newly created one Mega Urban Educational Complex- Biju Pattnaik Adarsha Bidyalaya/14 Ekalavya Model Residential Schools and 10 Kalinga Model Residential Schools functioning under ST & SC Development Department.
- Name of the Post: Post Graduate Teachers
- No of Vacancies: 128
- Subject: Physics (26 posts), Chemistry (26 posts), Biology (26 Posts), Computer Science (24 posts) and Mathematics (26 posts).
- A candidate must have a Master’s Degree in the subject concerned from a recognized University with at least 50% marks in aggregate; Or must have possessed two years integrated Post Graduate M.Sc. Course from Regional College of Education NCERT in the concerned subject with minimum 50% marks in aggregate.
- Have B.Ed. or equivalent degree recognized by the National Council for Teacher Education, New Delhi as equivalent with B.Ed. from a recognized University.
- Diploma or Degree in Computer Application is a desirable qualification subject to production of certificate in support of above qualification obtained from a recognized University or College or Institution.
- A candidate must not be below the age of 21 years and above 32 years of age as on the Ist day of January 2019 i.e. he/she must have born not earlier than 2 January 1987 and not later than 1 January 1998.
- Interested and eligible candidates to apply for the post can go to this page.
- A candidate is required to pay a non-refundable and non-adjustable fee of Rs.500/-(Rupees five hundred) only. Candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe of Odisha and Persons With Disabilities whose disability is not less than 40% (forty percent) are exempted from payment of this fee.
- Last date of the online application: 21 September 2019 till 11:59 pm
- Last date for registration fee: 25 September 2019