AI Airport Services Limited (formerly known as Air India Air Transport Services Limited) invites applications from Indian Nationals (Male & Female) who meet with the requirements stipulated herein for Para medical & Customer agent posts on a Fixed Term Contract basis which may be renewed subject to their performance and the requirement of the AI Airport Services Limited, to fill-in the existing vacancies as shown below and to maintain a wait-list for vacancies arising in future.
- Para Medical Agent Cum Cabin Service Agent (4 Posts): Chennai
- Para Medical Agent Cum Cabin Service Agent (4 Posts): Kolkata
- Para Medical Agent Cum Cabin Service Agent (2 Posts): Dehradun
- Customer Agent (6 Posts): Jagdalpur
- Para Medical Agent: Graduate from a recognized university under 10+2+3 pattern with diploma in Nursing OR B.Sc., (Nursing). Age limit: Not above 28 years (born between 02.09.1992 and 01.09.2002)
- Customer Agent: Graduate from a recognized university under 10+2+3 pattern with knowledge of basic Computer operations. Preference will be given to those candidates possessing a Diploma in IATA-UFTAA or IATA-FIATA or IATA-DGR or IATA- CARGO. Age limit: Not above 28 years (born between 02.09.1992 and 01.09.2002).
How to apply?
Applicants meeting with the eligibility criteria as on 01st September 2020 should forward their applications as per the attached application format on hrhq.aiasl[at]airindia.in latest by 02/10/2020.
- In respect of post above, the applicants will be shortlisted by the Company based on its requirements and only shortlisted candidates will be called to undergo Screening / Personal Interview.
- The company at its discretion may introduce the selection stage of Group Discussion depending on the response.
- Para Medical Agent Cum Cabin Service Agent (4 Posts): Chennai- Rs. 21300/-
- Para Medical Agent Cum Cabin Service Agent (4 Posts): Kolkata- Rs. 21300/-
- Para Medical Agent Cum Cabin Service Agent (2 Posts): Dehradun- Rs. 19350/-
- Customer Agent (6 Posts): Jagdalpur- Rs. 16530/-
- Last date for receipt of application is: 02/10/2020.
- The applicants/ candidates must ensure that they fulfill all eligibility criteria as on 01.09.2020
- The short listed candidates will be considered for engagement on a fixed term contract basis, subject to their turn in merit order, availability of vacancies in consideration with reservation for SC/ST/OBC. The prospective candidate should be fit to carry out the duties of the post.
- Period of Contract: Fixed Term Contract basis, if offered. The Contract Period is extendable depending on the individual performance of the company. The contract can be terminated earlier at the discretion of the Management during the tenure of contract and/or in the event of unsatisfactory performance. The job is transferable to any station in India.
- Consideration of SC/ST/OBC/Ex-Servicemen candidates will be as per the Government Directives on reservation of posts.