HP is inviting applications for its Paid Search Marketing Specialist opening at its Gurgaon office.
You’re out to reimagine and reinvent what’s possible—in your career as well as the world around you. So are we. We love taking on tough challenges, disrupting the status quo, and creating what’s next.
The Company is in search of talented people who are inspired by big challenges, driven to learn and grow, and dedicated to making a meaningful difference. HP is a technology company that operates in more than 170 countries around the world united in creating technology that makes life better for everyone, everywhere.
- At least 1 to 3 years of Google Shopping, Adwords, Google Adwords Certification preferred
- Bing/Yahoo experience
- Experience with Google Organic Search Engine Optimization
- Lazada or Amazon Marketing Services (Sponsored Products, Headline search, Product display, Product Page optimization)
- Own and manage the creation and daily management of the paid search programs for HP including planning, budget, strategy and reporting.
- Responsible for all facets of day-to-day management – pacing, optimisation, keyword research/build-outs, ad copy writing, translations, testing, bid management, landing page selection/optimization
- Maintain alignment with robust promotional calendar ensuring that ad copy and spend is consistent with business goals.
- Develop and maintain reporting on all levels of data from keyword to campaign for ROI and coverage metrics
- Consistent communication with merchant teams to identify opportunities as well provide key learning for each family of products
- Provide recommendations for annual budget planning
- Keep up to date with paid search best practices, bid management systems, keyword development tools and industry research
- Analyze campaigns and translate anecdotal and qualitative data into recommendations and plans for revising the campaigns and push agency to optimize to improve key performance indicators on an ongoing basis
- Must be able to present results as well as high-level trends
- Ability to gather insight from data and execute next steps accordingly
- Ability to analyze current HP Partner online infrastructure and provide recommendations meant to improve overall HP brand coverage metrics
- Manage internal relationships with HP Store teams as well as external relationships with HP partners, agencies and search engines
- Strong understanding of Paid Search: Identify improvement opportunities in SEM growth and efficiency, (e.g. account build-out, audience targeting on web and mobile platforms), through performing tests, aligning with other relevant channel owners, and detailing out needs for additional tools (3rd party or in-house);
- Hands-on experience using the tools – Adwords.
- Proficient with Search reporting tools (DoubleClick, Google Analytics, SEMRush, etc.)
- Deep knowledge of paid search engine advertising tools (Google, Bing, Yahoo) and bid management systems (Adwords, DoubleClick, Amazon Marketing Services, Google Analytics, Tag Manager etc)
- Extensive experience managing paid search placements including SEM (text ads/PPC), Product Listing Ads (PLA)
- Knowledge of both local (within their country/region) and global search engine trends
- Proficiency and ownership over feed management as it relates to search engine marketing and product listing ad, including feed hosting platforms, updates, troubleshooting and ongoing feed audits
- Understand key e-commerce events and seasonal trends that could impact the overall digital marketing industry.
- Advanced Excel/Data base capabilities and strong proficiency with Powerpoint
- Agency or Agency management experience
- Self-directed with a passion to continue to learn and grow, embracing the continuous improvement approach (define-measure-analyze-improve-control)
- Very strong teamwork orientation
- Ability to work with global teams across multiple time zones
How to Apply?
To apply for this role, click here.
For further information, click on the link below:
For more such opportunities, check here:
- JOB POST: Advertising Campaign Specialist at Amazon, Chennai: Apply Now
- JOB POST: Multimedia Engineer-Audio at OnePlus, Hyderabad: Apply Now
- JOB POST: MRS Analyst at Barclays, Mumbai: Applications Open
- JOB POST: Analyst- Power Modelling, Power Solutions at McKinsey & Company, Gurugram: Applications Open
- JOB POST: Analyst at Disney + Hotstar, Mumbai: Applications Open