Amazon Bengaluru invites job applications for OSP Content Analyst post for the year 2021. Online applications are open on the official website.
- Demonstrated attention to detail and thoroughness
- Excellent written communication skills
- Operations work experience in a production-driven environment
- Graduate degree in any discipline.
- 0 to 1-year experience with Operations processes required
- Ability to effectively and efficiently complete difficult goals or assignments
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Track-record of increasing responsibility
- Understanding of online advertising
- Ecommerce Investigation Experience
Amazon’s affiliate program (Amazon Associates) is one of the largest of its kind, with a massive base of affiliates registering and driving users to purchase everything from books to band saws, kayaks to Kindles on Amazon.com. Such a large impactful program opens Amazon to many risks both financial and reputational.
Enforcement reviewers perform reviews and analysis of websites to determine their quality for acceptance into the Associates Program. In addition to monitoring websites for compliance, reviewers will work to identify areas to improve processes, clarify policies and identify emerging trends. When they identify violations or low-quality sites, they’ll manage communication with the publisher.
The Enforcement Reviewer position relies on judgment to accomplish goals and will work under very limited supervision of the manager. Individual problem-solving and skills are used to authenticate websites and accounts. Nearly all decisions are expected to be made independently. Productivity and quality assurance will be evaluated along with the overall contribution to the development of the team.