American Express India is inviting applications for its Operations Support job opening.
At American Express, they know that with the right backing, people and businesses have the power to progress in incredible ways. Whether we’re supporting our customers’ financial confidence to move ahead, taking commerce to new heights, or encouraging people to explore the world, our colleagues are constantly redefining what’s possible — and we’re proud to back each other every step of the way.
When you join #TeamAmex, you become part of a diverse community of over 60,000 colleagues, all with a common goal to deliver an exceptional customer experience every day.
- Ensure KYC Address Change Supports provided by customer are reviewed for Consumer and Corporate cards in accordance with RBI regulations/guidelines and in partnership with the AEBC Compliance team.
- Assisting the Product team for Card Conversions and Upgrades.
- Document Scanning and Filing to ensure that they are audit ready.
- Relevant System Updates.
- Assisting the taxation team for the Pan Remediation Activity.
- Inbound Voice Servicing to assist CMs with KYC queries
- Outbound calls to follow up and refresh KYC
- Co Ordination for Record Retention and Retrieval
- Work with Different Linkages for Effective Execution of Team Objectives.
- Assist TL in Implementing Key Initiatives to Achieve the Objectives of The Unit.
- Suggest Process Improvements / Changes to Achieve Department Objectives.
- Complete All Transactions Agreed with The Customer and Adhere to All Timelines and Deadlines Set.
- Handling customer escalations and providing relevant resolutions
- Assisting various stakeholders / AEBC teams such as Compliance, GCP, ECU for adhoc activities.
- Collate, Generate and Report MIS to The Team Leader.
- Email Servicing for KYC process.
- Assisting TL with compliance reviews and reports.
- PFP Will Be Applicable.
- Past Experience: Minimum of 2-3 years’ experience
- Academic Background: Graduate
- Must be a team player, flexible, adaptable, and dependable; good interpersonal skills are required
- Able to prioritize and work well under pressure, with particular attention to detail.
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Compliant with Company Policies and Procedures
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel and Word
- Good Presentation skills
- Excellent customer service skills are a must, including superior written and verbal communications skills.
- Technical Skills/Capabilities: Basic MS Office
- Behavioral Skills/Capabilities: Team Player
How to Apply?
To apply for this role, click here.
For further information, click on the link below:
For more such opportunities, check here:
- JOB POST: Advertising Campaign Specialist at Amazon, Chennai: Apply Now
- JOB POST: Multimedia Engineer-Audio at OnePlus, Hyderabad: Apply Now
- JOB POST: MRS Analyst at Barclays, Mumbai: Applications Open
- JOB POST: Analyst- Power Modelling, Power Solutions at McKinsey & Company, Gurugram: Applications Open
- JOB POST: Analyst at Disney + Hotstar, Mumbai: Applications Open