Gartner, Gurgaon invites job applications for Operations Specialist – Content Publishing post for the year 2021. Online applications are open on the official website.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferably in English with minimum of 2 years in publishing and editing experience for corporate documents in English.
- Advanced English skills to understand and execute on complex instructions, and ensure quality of client-ready content. Both U.S. and U.K. English.
- Advanced drafting and formatting skills in MS Office. Experience working with custom templates.
- Strong editing and clean up skills.
- Strong research and writing skills, with the ability to manage a project from start to finish.
- Expert skill level in Microsoft Word, Excel ,Office and PowerPoint.
- Write pilot communications to pilot leaders communicating expectations and best practices.
- Draft prospecting email templates; Write and program APC emails.
- Interview Gartner employees and write compelling stories based on their experience with a Sales audience in mind.
- Revise and review drafts, especially in response to feedback and submit material in the expected format.
- Enforce consistency of brand and team standards and work internally with cross-functional teams to stay up to date with changes. Influence the final product by writing compelling content.
- Provide support for ongoing team initiatives such as communication programs, content libraries,and templates. This support may include formatting, quality assurance, refreshing content, etc.
- Drive newsletter creation, publishing and distribution and ensure organizational initiatives and projects are successfully communicated.
For application & more details, click below.
You may also be interested in: