Applications are invited for Operations- Ops Mgmt & Strategy at Goldman Sachs, Bengaluru for the year 2021. Online applications are open on the official website.
About Goldman Sachs
At Goldman Sachs, we commit our people, capital and ideas to help our clients, shareholders and the communities we serve to grow. Founded in 1869, we are a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm. Headquartered in New York, we maintain offices around the world.
- Minimum 3.5 years’ experience; strong presentation, organization, language and communication skills.
- Proven ability to analyse and present key people and financial related data
- Strong presentation skills with the ability to articulate complex concepts visually (advanced user of MS Excel, PowerPoint essential)
- Ability to convey multifaceted ideas in clear and concise written language, with accuracy and attention to detail
- Team focused; able to flex style to influence and interact effectively with a wide range of individuals, including senior management
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to prioritize multiple assignments in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to learn quickly, evaluate and form independent judgments
- Strong analytical skills, with competency in Business Intelligence toolkit preferred
- Proactive, enthusiastic self-starter with the ability to remain composed under pressure.
- Identifying and developing divisional priorities and strategy for Operations, in support of the strategic priorities of the firm
- Executing on those priorities through management, and implementation of projects and related initiatives
- Producing analysis and providing thought leadership to support senior management decision making
- Supporting leadership in the development and execution of their internal communication and engagement strategy
- Developing content and presentations for senior leadership at internal events and external engagements
- Preparing and overseeing communications, including formal emails, social media and website content
- Executing on various organizational responsibilities related to leadership meetings, business planning, organizational design, divisional compliance and space management
- Management of regional team, coordination and collaboration with global counterparts
- Given the nature of the work and the level of interaction with senior employees, an ideal candidate will be proactive, detail-oriented and have a high degree of independence and maturity .
You may also be interested in:
- JOB POST: E-Com IT Leader at Procter & Gamble, Mumbai: Apply Now
- JOB POST: Multiple Positions at Cement Corporation India Ltd [Multiple Cities]: Apply by June 30