Applications are invited for Operations Client Service – Emerging Leader at State Street, Bengaluru for the year 2021. Online applications are open on the official website.
About State Street
Across the globe, institutional investors rely on us to help them manage risk, respond to challenges, and drive performance and profitability. We keep our clients at the heart of everything we do, and smart, engaged employees are essential to our continued success.
Answer and/or review internal and external client queries in relation to accounting and custody. Analyze the problem and obtain and evaluate information to reach sound conclusions. Ensure complex issues are escalated as needed and review aged inquiries to ensure proper and timely resolution.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills (in English)
- Excellent attention to detail & organizational skills
- Ability to analyze & solve a problem
- Comfortable multi tasking in a fast-paced environment
- Computer expert & experienced with MS Office
- Own relationships with internal and external clients to support and enhance the client service experience.
- Review audit package and various reporting for internal and external clients.
- Work closely with onshore team as the subject matter expert for the overall process. Assist with deployment of operational changes and support the implementation of process improvements.
- Provide excellent client service and drive team to accommodate customer demands in a fast pace and evolving environment.
- Ensure team is achieving accuracy and meeting pre-determined targets.
- Assign work, determine personnel needs, oversee short term deliverables and coordinate workflows.
- Resolve issues and prioritize actions in the absence of the direct manager.
- Deliver training and coaching to all staff.
- Act in accordance with risk policies and procedures to support State Street’s commitment to Risk Excellence.
- Perform related duties as assigned.
You may also be interested in: