TISS Mumbai (iCALL) invites applications for Online Course Administrator for the year 2021. The last date of application submission is 22 Jan 2021.
The candidate shall report directly to the State and UNFPA officials in Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh and shall assist with the following:
- Managing the online course platform including uploading curriculum, assisting officials to on-board users, organizing batches among others
- Providing back-end support for login, access and other technical issues faced by users
- Opening and reopening modules on the platform for the users
- Initiating communication with users about course content and last dates of when the module will be functional
- Generating relevant reports and sharing with officials
- Training different agencies in how to use the platform
- Coordinating with different agencies and vendors to ensure smooth operation of the platform. Liason between TISS,NHM and UNFPA for project implementation
- SCORMwrapping videos for upload
- Maintaining calendars of training and updating persons of contact of progress and challenges
- Writing reports for periodic evaluation of the project
- Writing the reports for the project to be submitted to the UNFPA
- Managing administrative processes for implementation of the project in TISS
- Have a post-graduate degree in computer science/technology (M.Tech/ M.C.S/ M.Sc) from a recognized university
- Have previous experience of being an academic coordinator with technical background in managing an e-learning system
- Be extremely fluent with reading and writing in Hindi as well as English. Social development sector understanding will be an added skill.
- Be willing to relocate to Bhopal after a brief 2-month training period in Mumbai
Desirous candidates may send their resumé to icallmptraining[at]gmail.com by 22nd January 2021 with a subject line ‘Application for the post of Online Course Administrator’. Late applications shall not be entertained. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for a telephonic or video interview.
The candidate will be offered a salary of 37000 per month.
Graduate a person who has received a degree from a school (high school or college or university) More (Definitions, Synonyms, Translation)