The Economist Corporate Network (ECN) is looking for a communications and social media expert who will manage the online community of C-suite executives from the biggest multinational companies across APAC and MEA regions.
The community will be a unique platform for senior business leaders to interact with their peers, and the person to manage it will be instrumental in ensuring exceptional quality of the service.
The role requires a basic understanding of how to build and maintain digital professional communities, and will give a successful candidate an opportunity to develop into a highly skilled specialist in the fast-growing online communications field.
Check more job: JOB POST: Data Analyst at Myntra, Bengaluru: Apply Now
The ideal skills for this role include:
- Proven experience as an online community manager. Please include the links to the communities and/or social media channels you worked on when applying for the job.
- Deep and up-to-date knowledge of social media platforms, forums, and the role they play in business (digital marketing, customer communications, etc.). Ability to identify and monitor KPIs for online community and digital marketing tools.
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field, such as Journalism, Communications or PR, or equivalent experience
- Good interpersonal skills, and an ability to work in a team and collaborate with colleagues and external audiences.
- An interest in, and knowledge of, business issues, global affairs, and economic trends.
- Proficiency in Google and Microsoft applications required; familiarity with CRM tools and tactics and knowledge of event management platforms is a plus.
- Fluency in English, exceptional writing skills.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Curate and be a single point of contact for an online community of 2500+ executives across Asia, MENA and Africa.
- Regularly upload new content to the community, both pre-selected and chosen or created personally.
- Moderate discussions, respond to inquiries and questions from community users, and react timely in response to potential violations of community rules and regulations.
- Monitor usage and come up with new suggestions and initiatives for increasing community member engagement.
- Update internal stakeholders on the latest developments in community, feedback from the clients and community member engagement.
- Other tasks related to community building and member engagement as assigned.