Citi, Chennai invites job applications for Officer – Rec & Proofing Analyst post for the year 2021. Online applications are open on the official website.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- 1-3 years relevant experience
- Work experience in a reconciliations role within a Financial Services Industry is a benefit
- Understanding of bank reconciliations & proofing
- Displays a well-developed ability to schedule work and understand relative priorities
- Building positive working relationships and working with team members to understand the root cause of an issue in a timely and effective manner.
- The role entails ensuring that settled trades transactions are appropriately recorded and reconciled in the Banks books and records
- This includes reconciliation of Cash/Nostro, Stock, Suspense and Payable/Receivable breaks i.e. on an exception basis for items which do not process STP
- Process collateral movements, proof GLs, reconcile Transaction tax and review/process various subsystem reconciliations
- This role ensures that the operational risk of the business is appropriately managed, issues are escalated and problems dealt with accurately and on a timely basis
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm’s reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
The Rec & Proofing Rep 4 performs moderately complex and varied assignments. Most of the impact is related to quality of execution. Works with limited supervision. May service an expansive array of products/services. Demonstrates technical/administrative expertise.
Applies specialized functional area skills and basic knowledge including underlying professional/technical principles or standards. The technical procedures for this level are well defined. Understands how duties relate with others in the team/unit and how the unit integrates with others in accomplishing the work of the function. Exchanges moderately complex information with others.
There may be occasional handling of awkward contacts. Basic knowledge of the organization and its policies required. Applies research, information gathering and analysis skills to factual information. Applies judgment based on practice and precedence. Selects the best course of action from a broad array of defined options, understanding the consequences of each.
To apply for the post, click below.
You may also be interested in: