Applications are invited for Officer- Marketing & Communications at IIM Udaipur for the year 2021. The last date of application is 30 July 2021.
IIM Udaipur is seeking a full-time experienced Officer- Marketing & Communications to drive the brand building, PR, communications and program promotions of the Institute. in its objective to be a Global Business School. We invite you to be part of this exciting journey.
- You should have an MBA in Marketing or equivalent qualification
- You should have 5+ years in-depth experience in managing brands and communications in competitive environments.
- You should have demonstrated ability to develop and nurture strong professional relationships within organizations you have worked in, as well as with external stakeholders
- You should have excellent written and verbal communication skills in English, especially –
- Strong written communication capabilities with understanding of succinctly conveying complex messages
- Experience of supporting teams to develop creative and strategic content that meets campaign goals
- Deep understanding of digital outreach
- You should be an effective and supportive person who can foster a positive and collaborative team environment while helping manage the team’s workload by setting and tracking key priorities
- You should be fluent in spoken and written English.
- You will work with stakeholders for implementing the overall branding and PR strategy for the institute, as well as the communication and promotional strategies for its various programs.
- You will implement such institutional branding and PR strategy directly and through Associates, student teams and vendors, to build a coherent and consistent brand and realign it from time to time
- You will also implement communication & marketing strategies for programs, directly and through Associates, student teams and vendors to build a coherent and consistent positioning for the programs. You will have communications created to attract the best applicants and ensure admission numbers for select programs are continuously met with best standards of applicant experience.
- You will lead, mentor, and manage the Department, holding responsibility for its budget, planning process, successful strategy implementation, and achievement of objectives
- You will develop, assist and oversee external strategic communications targeted at IIMU brand-building by –
- Working closely with the Associates, student teams, PR agency and media to ensure IIMU’s public communications across all channels are aligned with the Institute’s strategic plan and the institute has a greater positive presence across media channels.
- Monitoring media coverage and analyzing media saliency & trends regularly related to the Institute, particularly on relevant digital platforms.
- You will develop institute and program specific campaign strategies and guide creation of original content for social media, website, brochures, press releases, annual reports, program reports, blogs, presentations, and e-mailers etc.
Contract Duration – 2 years (renewable)
Application Deadline – 30th July 2021.
You may also be interested in: