Online Applications are invited from suitable candidate for filling up posts of Nursing Officer (Staff Nurse GradeII) on Direct Recruitment Basis in All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Rishikesh.
- Backlog Vacancy: 118 (UR) 99 (OBC) 40 (ST) 11 (SC) 29 (EWS)
- Vacancy: 32 (UR) 20 (OBC) 11 (ST) 5 (SC) 7 (EWS)
- B.Sc. (Hons.) Nursing / B.Sc. Nursing from an Indian Nursing Council recognized Institute / University; OR B.Sc. (Post-certificate) / Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing from an Indian Nursing Council recognized Institute / University; Registered as Nurses & Midwife in State / Indian Nursing Council. OR
- Diploma in General Nursing Midwifery from an Indian Nursing Council recognized Institute / Board or Council; Registered as Nurses & Midwife in State/Indian Nursing Council; Two years’ experience in minimum 50 bedded Hospital after acquiring educational qualification mentioned above.
- Age Limit: Between 21 – 30 years
- Age relaxation for SC/ST candidate up to a maximum period of 05 years, and in case of OBC candidates up to a maximum period of 03 years as on last date of submission of application
- Date for on-line registration of Applications Form is 09-11-2019.
- Last date of submission of Application Form is 24-12-2019.
- For the registration, visit this page.
- Aspiring applicants satisfying eligibility criteria in all respect can submit their ONLINE application only. Online application(s) will be available on AIIMS, RISHIKESH web site www.aiimsrishikesh.edu.in w.e.f – 09.11.2019 10.00 hrs to 24.12.2019 23:59 hrs.
- Applicants must fulfill all essential eligibility criteria (educational qualification, age limit, etc.) by last date of submission of application forms in respect to that post for which they are applying.
- Application fee:
UR Candidate of Uttarakhand (Domicile) Group “B”: Rs.1,500/-
UR Candidate other than Uttarakhand Domicile Group “B”: Rs.3,000/-
OBC Candidate of Uttarakhand (Domicile) Group “B”: Rs.750/-
OBC Candidate other than Uttarakhand Domicile Group “B” Rs.1,500/-
SC / ST Group “B”: Rs.500/-
For assistance or clarifications contact:
Phone No. : 022-61306211
If any query not addressed please contact from 10:00 AM to 05:00 PM on all working days:
Phone No.: 0135-2462953