Indian Institute of Technology (Indian School of Mines), Dhanbad is formerly known as Indian School of Mines, Dhanbad established in 1926 offers 4 yr. B.Tech., 3 yr. M.Sc. Tech., 2 yr. M.Sc., 5 yr. Integrated M.Sc. (Tech.)/M.Tech., 5 yr. Dual Degree (B.Tech. & M. Tech./MBA), 2 yr. M.B.A., 2 yr. M.Tech., full time and part time Ph. D. courses/ programmes in Engineering and Basic/ Earth/Social/Applied Sciences, Humanities and Management disciplines.
The Institute invites application from Indian Nationals for an appointment for 51 non-teaching posts.
- Assistant Engineer: (Electrical- 1 posts & Civil- 2 posts)
- Junior Engineer: (Electrical- 2 Vacancies and Civil- 1 Vacancy)
- Jr. Superintendent (Security, Library, Hospitality): 2-2 Vacancies each and 3 Vacancies for Sanitation
- Jr. Technical Superintendent (Medical): 2 Vacancies
- Staff Nurse: 6 Posts
- Jr. Technician (Civil Maintenance: 4 Vacancies, Electrical Maintenance: 3 posts and Library: 6 Posts)
- Jr. Assistant (Hospitality): 15 Vacancies
- Assistant Engineer (Electrical/ Civil): Three years’ Diploma in Electrical/ Civil Engineering with minimum 55% marks from a recognized institution and having 3 years relevant experience in the revised Pay Level – 6 (Pre-revised Pay Band-2 with Grade Pay of Rs.4200/-) or equivalent in Govt. Dept./Autonomous Bodies/ Private Sector Organizations of repute.
Should have experience of working in MS-Office and other computer softwares relevant to the area of work/ specialization.
- Junior Engineer (Electrical/ Civil): Three years diploma in Civil/ Electrical Engineering with minimum 55% marks from a recognized institute with a minimum 4 years’ experience in a relevant post in Pay Level – 5 (Pre-revised Pay Band-1; Grade Pay: Rs. 2,800/-) or equivalent and proficiency in computer applications.
- Jr. Superintendent (Security): Bachelor’s degree with security related supervisory experience of four years, after the qualifying degree in Government or a reputed organisation.
- Jr. Superintendent (Library): M. Lib.Sc. / MLISc or equivalent degree from recognized University / Institute with at least 55% marks in the qualifying degree. OR Master’s Degree in Arts/Science/ Commerce or any other discipline with and also B. Lib.Sc. / BLISc with at least 55% marks from recognized University/ Institute.
- Registration of applicants: 04.10.2019
- Closing of registration of applicants: 03.12.2019
- Opening of submission of online Application form: 04.10.2019
- Closing date for submission of online application: 04.12.2019
- Last date for submission of a signed copy of a downloaded copy of duly filled in the online application form with all enclosures: 14.12.2019
How to apply?
Applications are to be submitted online through application module available on the Institute’s website under the head “Recruitment” and the requisite documents (Photograph/ Receipt of fee payment/Degrees/mark sheets/ experience certificate/category certificate etc.) should be uploaded in pdf format.
Signed copy of the printout of duly submitted application form with all attachments is also required to be submitted/sent to the Deputy Registrar (Estt.), Indian Institute of Technology (Indian School of Mines), Dhanbad, Dhanbad – 826 004 (Jharkhand) before the scheduled date and time in an envelope super scribed as “Application for the post of …………………………….” (Name of the post).