JOB POST: Non Teaching Recruitment at IIT Dhanbad [51 Vacancies]: Apply by Dec 4
Indian Institute of Technology (Indian School of Mines), Dhanbad is formerly known as Indian School of Mines, Dhanbad established in 1926 offers 4 yr. B.Tech., 3 yr. M.Sc. Tech., 2 yr. M.Sc., 5 yr. Integrated M.Sc. (Tech.)/M.Tech., 5 yr. Dual Degree (B.Tech. & M. Tech./MBA), 2 yr. M.B.A., 2 yr. M.Tech., full time and part time Ph. D. courses/ programmes in Engineering and Basic/ Earth/Social/Applied Sciences, Humanities and Management disciplines.
The Institute invites application from Indian Nationals for an appointment for 51 non-teaching posts.
- Assistant Engineer: (Electrical- 1 posts & Civil- 2 posts)
- Junior Engineer: (Electrical- 2 Vacancies and Civil- 1 Vacancy)
- Jr. Superintendent (Security, Library, Hospitality): 2-2 Vacancies each and 3 Vacancies for Sanitation
- Jr. Technical Superintendent (Medical): 2 Vacancies
- Staff Nurse: 6 Posts
- Jr. Technician (Civil Maintenance: 4 Vacancies, Electrical Maintenance: 3 posts and Library: 6 Posts)
- Jr. Assistant (Hospitality): 15 Vacancies
- Assistant Engineer (Electrical/ Civil): Three years’ Diploma in Electrical/ Civil Engineering with minimum 55% marks from a recognized institution and having 3 years relevant experience in the revised Pay Level – 6 (Pre-revised Pay Band-2 with Grade Pay of Rs.4200/-) or equivalent in Govt. Dept./Autonomous Bodies/ Private Sector Organizations of repute.
Should have experience of working in MS-Office and other computer softwares relevant to the area of work/ specialization.
- Junior Engineer (Electrical/ Civil): Three years diploma in Civil/ Electrical Engineering with minimum 55% marks from a recognized institute with a minimum 4 years’ experience in a relevant post in Pay Level – 5 (Pre-revised Pay Band-1; Grade Pay: Rs. 2,800/-) or equivalent and proficiency in computer applications.
- Jr. Superintendent (Security): Bachelor’s degree with security related supervisory experience of four years, after the qualifying degree in Government or a reputed organisation.
- Jr. Superintendent (Library): M. Lib.Sc. / MLISc or equivalent degree from recognized University / Institute with at least 55% marks in the qualifying degree. OR Master’s Degree in Arts/Science/ Commerce or any other discipline with and also B. Lib.Sc. / BLISc with at least 55% marks from recognized University/ Institute.
- Registration of applicants: 04.10.2019
- Closing of registration of applicants: 03.12.2019
- Opening of submission of online Application form: 04.10.2019
- Closing date for submission of online application: 04.12.2019
- Last date for submission of a signed copy of a downloaded copy of duly filled in the online application form with all enclosures: 14.12.2019
How to apply?
Applications are to be submitted online through application module available on the Institute’s website under the head “Recruitment” and the requisite documents (Photograph/ Receipt of fee payment/Degrees/mark sheets/ experience certificate/category certificate etc.) should be uploaded in pdf format.
Signed copy of the printout of duly submitted application form with all attachments is also required to be submitted/sent to the Deputy Registrar (Estt.), Indian Institute of Technology (Indian School of Mines), Dhanbad, Dhanbad – 826 004 (Jharkhand) before the scheduled date and time in an envelope super scribed as “Application for the post of …………………………….” (Name of the post).
For more details, click here.
About the Author