NIT Meghalaya invites applications from Indian nationals possessing requisite academic qualifications, experience and age limit for appointment to various Non-Faculty positions on a regular basis.
- Technician Assistant (9 Posts)
- Technician (17 Posts)
- Lab Attendant (4 Posts)
- Technician Assistant: First Class or equivalent Grade in B.E. / B.Tech. / MCA in relevant subject from a recognized University / Institute. Or First Class Diploma in Engineering in relevant Field with excellent academic record Or First Class Bachelor’s Degree in Science from a recognized University or Institute Or Master’s Degree in Science from a recognized University or Institute with at least 50% marks or equivalent grade. Upper age limit- 30 Years.
- Technician: Senior secondary (10+2) with Science from a Government recognized board with at least 60% marks Or Senior secondary (10+2) from a Government recognized board with at least 50% marks and ITI Course of one year or higher duration in appropriate trade. Or Secondary (10) with at least 60% marks and ITI Certificate of 2 years duration in appropriate trade. Or Diploma in Engineering of three year’s duration in relevant field from a Government recognized Polytechnic / Institute. Upper age limit- 27 Years.
- Lab Attendant: Senior secondary (10+2) in Science from a recognized board. Upper age limit- 27 Years.
How to apply?
- Interested candidates can apply online via this page.
- Print out of the Online Application form along with payment receipt and all relevant documents must be sent by post/ courier to reach the office of the Registrar, National Institute of Technology Meghalaya, Bijni Complex, Laitumkhrah, Shillong 793003 on or before 20.04.2020 (till 1730hrs.).
- Opening date of Online portal: 19.02.2020 (from 1000 hrs.).
- Last Date for Submission of online application: 06.04.2020 (Till 1800 hrs.).
- Last Date for receiving hardcopy: 20.04.2020 (Till 1730 hrs.).
- Technician Assistant (9 Posts): Pay Level 6, with Basic pay of ₹35,400/-
- Technician (17 Posts): Pay Level 3, with Basic pay of ₹21,700/-
- Lab Attendant (4 Posts): Pay Level 1, with Basic pay of ₹18,000/-