Reuters is looking for a News Associate to join its newsroom in Bangalore. This is a position for a dynamic and ambitious individual to provide critical support to the global news agency’s largest single bureau by compiling news items and underpinning the work undertaken by our diverse team of more than 300 journalists.
The News Associate will be expert in creating and managing spreadsheets and compiling other documents, as well as aiding reporters and editors in the publication of stories, newsletters and tables that reach thousands of clients worldwide every day.
S/he will be comfortable extracting and digesting global corporate, political and macroeconomic events from multiple sources and will be able to publish them with the speed, accuracy and freedom from bias demanded by our global readership.
This post is a great opportunity for an individual looking for a challenging position with ample scope for personal and professional growth.
- Computer literacy, including effective use of Microsoft Outlook (Excel, Outlook, Word)
- Strong written and spoken English
- A high degree of accuracy, attention to detail and focus on your work
- Confidence to cooperate across teams, functions, geographies and time zones
- Ability to juggle a range of tasks and to meet strict deadlines
- Punctuality and a willingness to learn
- Flexibility to work in shifts, including night shifts.
For application and official notification, click below.
For more such opportunities, check below: