Applications are invited from fresh graduates for the post of New Associate-Digital Marketing at Accenture, Mumbai.
Accenture plc is an American-Irish multinational professional services company. A Fortune Global 500 company, it reported revenues of $43.2 billion in 2019 and had 492,000 employees, serving clients in more than 120 countries.
What would you do?
You will be aligned with our Insights & Intelligence vertical and help us generate insights by leveraging different analytics tools and techniques to deliver value to our clients. You will also help us apply your expertise in building world class solutions, conquering the business problems, addressing technical challenges using AI Platforms and technologies. You will be required to utilize the existing frameworks, standards, patterns to create architectural foundation and services necessary for AI applications that scale from multi-user to enterprise class and demonstrate self as an expert by actively blogging, publishing research papers and creating awareness in this emerging area.
You will be working as a part of the Digital Marketing team to understand and help clients market their products or services using digital technologies, mainly on the internet, but also including mobile phones, display advertising, and any other digital medium. The team also leverages popular tools such as Adobe Creative Suite, Workfront Work Management Software, Atlassian Jira, etc.
The role will be aligned to our Digital Asset Management team which is responsible for making management tasks and decisions surrounding the ingestion, annotation, cataloging, storage, retrieval, and distribution of digital assets. They act as a sort of librarian – archivist, organizer, and guardian of a company or organization’s files, photos, video, audio, and other digital content. This is a highly collaborative role that can encompass responsibilities such as the proper management of usage rights and file permissions.
What are they looking for?
Accenture is looking for individuals who have the following skillset:
- Digital Asset Management
Roles and Responsibilities
- In this role, you are required to solve routine problems, largely through precedent and referral to general guidelines
- Your primary interaction is within your team and your direct supervisor
- You will be given detailed instructions on all tasks that need to be carried out, and the decisions that you make will impact your work
- You will need to be well versed with basic statistics and terms involved in the day to day business and use it while discussing with stakeholders
- You will be working closely with project members to effectively deliver on the requirements
- You will be an individual contributor as a part of a team with a predetermined focused scope of work.
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the post through this link.
For more details, click the link below.