The Rajendra Institute of Medical Sciences (RIMS) is a Medical Institute of Ranchi, the capital of Jharkhand, India. The college is an autonomous body established under an act of Jharkhand Assembly and is one of the premier medical colleges in the state and India.
The institute was established in 1960 and was originally called Rajendra Medical College Hospital after Rajendra Prasad, the first President of India. The Medical College Hospital came into existence in February 1965.Dr N.L. Mitra was the first principal of the college.
The college is 1500 bedded Multi-Speciality Hospital with Advanced Diagnostic Tools. There is an Oncology centre with the latest Radiation Machinery, a 100 seated Dental College. The college also has a 14 bedded Trauma centre, the first of its kind in Eastern India.
- Lab Technician: 1 Post
- Technical Officer: 1 post
- Pharmacist: 1 post
- Medical Officer: 1 post
- Duration: 1 year
- Lab Technician: Intermediates & diploma in Lab Technician from Govt recognised institute and one year of experience.
- Technical Officer: Master degree in Bio-chemistry/ Microbiology/ Nutrition or equivalent to MBBS. One year of relevant experience.
- Pharmacist: Diploma in Pharmacy from recognised Institute. Should have registered under Jharkhand state pharmacy council. Computer proficiency.
- Medical Officer: MBBS or equivalent degree from recognised Institute by Medical Council of India.
- The age of the candidates must be in between 20 to 50 years.
- Date: 10 September 2019
- Time: 10 am
- Venue: Director’s office, RIMS, Ranchi
- Lab Technician: Rs. 15000
- Technical Officer: Rs. 25000
- Pharmacist: 15000
- Medical Officer: Rs. 63000