Applications are invited On-Line at DDA’s website on the link “Jobs”, “ Direct Recruitment 2019” from eligible candidates as per criteria laid down for filling up the various posts including backlog vacancies & vacancies reserved for Persons with Disabilities.
No. of Vacancies
- Law Officer: 03
- Deputy Director (Planning): 06
- Director (Arch.): 01
- Director (Plg.): 19
- Director (Arch.): 13
- Director (System): 05
- Director (Mins.): 09
- Assistant Accounts Officer: 18
- Director (Landscape): 05
- Law Officer: 05
- Planning Assistant: 45
- Programmer: 03
- JE (Civil): 03
- SO (Horticulture): 02
- Architectural Assistant: 10
- Naib Tehsildar: 06
- Assistant Section Officer: 04
- Surveyor: 13
- Stenographer Grade ‘D’: 20
- The number of vacancies is tentative and may increase or decrease at sole discretion of DDA.
- Vacancies in the cadre of Jr. Engineer (Civil) (post code 12), Sectional Officer (Horticulture) (post code 13) and Assistant Section Officer (Post code 16) are exclusively reserved for Persons with Disabilities (PwDs). Therefore, candidates belonging to other categories are advised not to apply for these posts.
- No vacancy in the cadre of Assistant Accounts Officer (Post code 08) has been earmarked for Unreserved and SC category. Therefore, the candidates belonging to UR and SC category are advised not to apply for these posts. However, 03 posts (01-HH/ 02-OH) are reserved for PwD candidates. Any category of candidate who either belong to PwD category of HH or OH may apply for these reserved posts.
- No vacancy in the cadre of Surveyor (Post Code 17) is earmarked for Unreserved Category. Therefore, candidates belonging to UR category are advised not to apply for these posts.
Before starting to fill up the on-line application, the candidate should keep at hand the following details/documents:-
- His/Her educational qualifications as per eligibility criteria (from 10th/ Matriculation onwards) with percentage of marks obtained (please calculate percentage from CGPA / OGPA in advance as per university conversion formula.
- His/Her personal details.
- Relevant certificates like Caste certificate etc., respectively for SC/ST/OBC seeking fee relaxation.
- His/Her scanned photograph and signature should be in JPG/JPEG format only and maximum digital size of scanned Photograph (4.5 cm x 3.5 cm) and Signature (with black or blue ink only) should be 100kb.
How to Apply
- Candidates should have a valid personal e-mail ID and mobile number. It should be kept active during the entire recruitment process. Registration number, password, and all other important communication will be sent on the same registered e-mail ID (please ensure that email sent to this mailbox is not redirected to your junk / spam folder).
- Candidates should take utmost care to furnish the correct details while filling in the on-line application. YOU CAN EDIT THE INFORMATION BEFORE SUBMISSION OF STEP-I and STEP-II. Once the form is submitted, it can’t be edited.
- The step by step process for submitting the application form for the Recruitment for various posts on regular basis is given below:
- Step-I: Registration of Personal Details, and Contact details. Login Id and password will be sent to you through e-mail on registered e-Mail Id.
- Step-II: Login to complete the Personal Details, Qualification Details, Declaration.
- Step-III: The payment of Application Fee after 24 hours through Online mode via Debit card, Credit card or Internet banking through State Bank collect System of State Bank of India.
- Application once submitted cannot be withdrawn and fee once paid will not be refunded in any case, neither shall be held reserved for any other recruitment nor selection process in future.
- Application Fee will be Rs. 500/- for all categories of posts. Transaction charges of the bank, taxes, as applicable shall be borne by the candidate.
- All female candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe/ Persons with Disabilities are exempted from paying application fee as per extant Government orders. No fee exemption is, however, available to OBC candidates and they are required to pay the prescribed fee in full.
Mode of Payment
- ONLINE Fee Payment through Internet Banking/Debit/Credit Card etc. (as provided in the Online Application) will only be accepted.
- Fees paid by modes other than through Online Application will not be accepted and the applications of such candidates will be rejected forthright and the payment made shall stand forfeited.
- Detailed instructions for filling online application and ONLINE Fee Payment are available on the website.
- Last date and time of closing of Registration (Step-I) and submission of application (Step-II): Feb 5, 2019 (6:00 p.m.) [Revised Date]
- Last date and time for closing of submission of Online Application Fees through Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking through SB Collect system of State Bank of India (Step-III): Feb 8, 2019 (upto 6:00 p.m.) [Revised Date]
Toll free number: 1800 209 0816
For advertisement, click here.