JOB POST: JRF, Assistants @ Satyabhama Institute of Science & Technology, Chennai: Apply by Aug 10
Earth Science and Technology Cell for ‘Marine Biotechnology Studies’ has been established as a center for Ocean, Research at Satyabhama Institute of Science & Technology in association with NIOT.
- Junior Research Fellow: 6
- Account Assistant: 1
- Field Assistant: 1
- Studies on the implications of engineered nanoparticles and nanocomposites in aquatic animal health.
- Surface modification- Nanotechnological approach for antifouling and anticorrosion applications.
- Enhancement of marine microbial by-products for biomedical applications.
- Isolation and identification and bioactive compounds from marine sponges for white spot syndrome virus control.
- For JRF: Postgraduation in Biotechnology/ Life Sciences/ Nanotechnology/ Marine Biology/ Aquaculture and Allied Sciences with NATE/ GATE and other examinations conducted by the government of India related to life sciences.
- For Account Assistant: B.Com/ B.Sc/ B.A.. Experience in file keeping and account maintenance.
- For Field Assistant: B.Sc Life Sciences. Experience in microbial sampling and processing.
- Eligible candidates can submit their soft copy of their bio-data with educational qualifications/ experience to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The last date to apply with Aug 10, 2019.
Phone Number: 044 – 2450 3150 / 51 / 52 / 54 / 55
Email ID: email@example.com
For further details, click here.
Hat Tip: Dr. J. Senthil Kumar
About the Author
When I die, bury me with all my tatts on. When I die, bury me without the lights on.