Indian Institute of Science Education and Research (IISER) Berhampur, an Institute of national importance, is established by MHRD, Govt. of India in order to promote higher scientific learning and research as well as scientific exploration at the undergraduate and postgraduate levels of education and to create scientists and academicians of the highest quality.
The Institute invites applications from eligible Indian Nationals to fill-up the following sanctioned regular posts.
1. Superintending Engineer
Upper Age Limit
First-class degree or equivalent grade in Engineering in the relevant field (preferably in civil) from a recognized University /Institute. Knowledge of computer applications like Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.
Experience in coordination & Supervision of construction and maintenance of Civil works including Public Health. The incumbent should have an overall experience of 15 years in contract management, tendering, planning, works accounts procedures, bye-laws of local bodies, understanding of electrical, AC, telephone, computer networking etc.
At least 8 years’ experience in the capacity of Executive Engineer in the Central Public Works Department (CPWD), PSU, Govt. Undertakings or in reputed corporate Houses. The duties, responsibilities and powers of the incumbent will be the same as those of the Superintending Engineer in the CPWD
- Master’s Degree in Construction Management / Structural Engineering / Civil Engineering or equivalent.
- Knowledge of Computer-aided Design (CAD) and the latest Management Technology/ other relevant software
- Minimum 8 years of work experience in Central / State Govt. or similar organized services / Semi-Govt. / PSU / Govt. Autonomous organizations / Govt. Universities / Govt. Institutes of national importance.
Will be fixed in Cell 1 of level 13. Pay protection in eligible cases will be considered as Pay will be regulated as per Pay Level 13 and deputation allowance etc., will be as per DOPT orders in vogue. In case of the deputation from armed forces/defence services, the Institute will not pay any Military service pay /Technical Pay/ ration money etc.
2. Junior Translator
Upper Age Limit
Bachelor’s degree of a recognized University in any subject other than Hindi or English, with Hindi and English as compulsory or elective subjects or either of the two as a medium of examination and the other as a compulsory or elective subject at degree level.
Recognized Diploma or Certificate course in translation from Hindi to English & vice versa or two years’ experience of translation work from Hindi to English and vice versa in Central or State Government office, including the government of India Undertaking.
At least 2 years’ office environment and typing skills in Hindi/ English. Excellent computer skills for handling correspondence work/ office files/ papers with proficiency in English & Hindi. Knowledge of translation work from Hindi to English and vice versa. Knowledge of computer office applications with sufficient typing speed, proficiency in office application like Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.
3 years of work experience in Central / State Govt. or similar organized services / Semi-Govt. / PSU/ Govt. Autonomous organizations/ Govt. Universities / Govt. Institutes of national importance.
3. Office Assistant (Multi Skill)
Upper Age Limit
- Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with sufficient typing speed, proficiency in office application like Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.
- 2 years of relevant experience in handling Office works & equipment/ knowledge of computer applications in any Central/ State Govt. or similar organized services / SemiGovt. / PSU/ Govt. Autonomous organization/ Govt. Universities/ Govt. Institute of national importance. Experience in Secretarial work / establishments / Finance & Accounts / Stores & Purchase / Legal / Academic Affairs etc.
- Master’s Degree in any discipline. Shorthand in Hindi/ English
- Working experience in Central / State Govt. or similar organized services/ Semi-Govt./ PSU / Govt. Autonomous organizations/ Govt. Universities/ Govt. Institutes of national importance
The probation period for all regular positions is 01 (one) year.
How to apply?
Candidates who wish to apply may apply here.
A printout of the online application form, duly signed in each page along with self-attested copies of certificates of all educational qualification, experience and testimonials must reach the Institute to Recruitment Cell Room No.: 205, Second Floor Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Berhampur Transit campus (Govt. ITI Building) Engineering School Road, Berhampur Dist. – Ganjam, Odisha, PIN – 760010. on or before June 22, 2020 till 05:30 p.m. The complete application should be sent through Speed Post /Courier. The Institute shall not be responsible for any postal delay. Applications not received within the due date shall be rejected. No correspondence in this regard shall be made by the Institut
- The opening date of submission of online application is May 22, 2020, 09.00,
- Application closes June 11, 2020 till 05:30 PM.
- The last date for receipt of hard copy of the application is June 22, 2020, till 05:30 PM.
Tel. No. +91 680 2227 710
For official notification click here
You may also be interested in: