Barclays Mumbai invites job applications for MRS Analyst post for the year 2021. Online applications are open on the official website.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to: This is a post trade activity wherein regulatory and conduct risk is monitored using CCLT (Client Check list tool) which is a pre-requisite check for all sales, TCU, and other trade booking teams to ensure that a trade is only booked on an account which is ‘Green’ or OK to trade as per CCLT.
What will you be doing?
- Monitor trade exceptions across Markets and across regulations encompassing EMIR (Risk Mitigation, Reporting and LEI), Dodd Frank (P1, P2 and Reporting), Core Deposits, UCSM, and other regional reporting like Canada reporting, HKMA & MAS.
- Ensure timely resolution of by liaising with sales, on-boarding, Legal, and Business Management teams in order to obtain the missing regulations of client.
- Highlighting such trade exceptions in the monthly regulatory oversight forum comprising of Compliance and MOR Heads to monitor conduct behaviour of sales and other ancillary teams.
What company is looking for:
- Excellent Eye for Detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent in Power point presentations and advance Microsoft Excel
- Flexible to work long hours when required
- Excellent VBA / SQL skills
- Excellent Analytical Skills
- Aptitude for self learning
Skills that will help you in the Role:
- Thorough Working Experience of Regulatory risk and Operational Risk process
- Excellent understanding of the financial products across business (Equities, Fixed Income, Derivatives)
- Ambitious and Proactive in nature. Should be able to take quick decisions
- Should be an Excellent Team player
Where will you be working?
To apply for the post, click below.
You may also be interested in: