Tech Mahindra Foundation, Delhi invites applications for Mobile Science Lab Trainer posts for the year 2020. Interested candidates can apply via the official website.
- Role: Mobile Science Lab Trainer
- Project: In-Service Teacher Education Institute (ITEI) –EDMC
- Location: Delhi
- Number of openings: 2
- Qualification: Science postgraduates/ graduates or equivalent and Bachelor in Elementary Education/ Bachelor in Education.
- Experience: 1-3 years
Roles & Responsibilities
- Designing and facilitating training sessions for teachers on Mobile Science Lab project.
- On-site support to school teachers to conduct MSL activities.
- Curriculum development that includes content mapping, designing activities and assessments with focus on National Curriculum Framework-2005 and Learning Outcome document of National Council of Educational Research and Training, New Delhi.
- Conducting annual baseline, end line assessment and activity wise daily assessments of students.
- Liaison with the school principal and teachers to develop schedule and implement MSL visits.
- Management and maintenance of activity kits, teacher’s manual, posters, videos and assessment tools, etc.
- Ensuring cleanliness, safety and other logistics by performing daily maintenance checks.
- Creating detailed monthly, quarterly and annual reports of school visits, assessments and maintenance.
- Maintaining all types of project data.
- Organizing events and annual science fair.
- Working in collaboration ITEI-EDMC team.
Desired Skill Set
- Must have passion for science.
- Must be positive and have a friendly, accessible manner to help children and teachers.
- Superior organization skills and pro-active problem-solving skills.
- Must be flexible, patient, resourceful and accountable.
- Attention to detail, empathy and inclusive approach.
- Must have efficient computer skills like MS-Office and email, etc.
Interested and eligible candidates may send their resume to careers[at]techmahindrafoundation.org.