Mahanadi Coalfields Limited (A Subsidiary of Coal India Limited) invites application from Medical Professionals including those who retired from CIL / other PSUs / Govt. Organizations, for engagement as Medical Consultants in various Hospitals of MCL, on contractual basis for a period of one year, extendable for another one year depending upon the requirement and satisfactory performance.
No. of Posts
- Radiologist: 02
- Dermatologist: 02
- Orthopaedics: 02
- Surgery: 02
- Paediatrician: 01
The candidates will be considered for selection only if they satisfy with the following conditions:
- Should have scored minimum ‘Good’ ratings or equivalent in the last 5 years of service, if applicable.
- Should not have been awarded any punishment under relevant Rules of the Company in the last 5 years of service, if applicable.
- Should not have been involved with any corruption or illegal gratification or in any criminal case
a) The contract period of a Consultant should not be for more than two years. It cannot be extended beyond two years. Page 2 of 14 Any such engagement/ re-engagement will not be beyond his/ her attaining the age of 65 years.
b) If the vacancy gets filled on the regular appointment, then the contract of the consultant so appointed against such vacancy will be terminated as specified in clause 10(j)(viii).
c) The contract will automatically cease to exist on expiry of the period of contract or on the date of attainment of 65 years of age and for this, no separate notice would be necessary.
How to Apply?
Interested candidates fulfilling the eligibility criteria may submit their resume in the prescribed Application Format along with the following self-attested documents in two copies:-
1. Passport size Photograph
2. Proof of Age (Matriculation certificate)
3. Copy of Category Certificate, if applicable.
4. Copy of Certificates of Qualification/MCI Registration.
5. Proof of Experience
6. Copy of Superannuation Notice (for retirees)
The duly filled in application in the prescribed format along with self-attested copies of required documents should be sent in the email id firstname.lastname@example.org The last date of submission of applications is 15.04.2020 till 5.00 PM. The applications received after the last date of submission will not be entertained. All correspondences with candidates shall be made through email only.