Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Limited (RINL), a Navaratna Company under Ministry of Steel, Govt. of India, having 7.3 MT capacity Integrated Steel Plant at Visakhapatnam with Marketing Offices throughout the country and three captive Mines in Andhra Pradesh and Telangana States, invites eligible, competent and interested doctors to apply for the post of Medical Officers on Contract / Tenure basis for its 160 bedded modern hospital (Viskha Steel General Hospital) at Visakhapatnam.
06 (Six) (Unreserved -5, OBC-1)
Scale of Pay
A consolidated pay of Rs.75,000/- (Rupees Seventy Five Thousand only per month.
Upper Age Limit
40 years as on 01-06-2019 Age is relaxed by 3 years for OBC-NCL candidates
Only Indian Nationals are eligible to apply.
Minimum Qualifications and Experience
- Degree in Medicine i.e. MBBS recognized by either State Medical Council or MCI.
- Two year Post qualification experience as on 01-06-2019 is desirable.
Engagement will be on Contractual basis for ONE Year from the date of joining. The same is extendable on yearly basis at the discretion of the Management. Each term will be a fresh contract and at the end of each yearly term, contract will be deemed to have been expired. In case of extension, the extended term shall be treated as fresh contract of service and not as continuity.
Working hours and Leave
- The Medical officers may have to work in Split Duty Timings i.e. 8:00 AM to 12.30PM and 3.30PM to 7.00PM (or) Shift duties in A, B, C shifts on working days.
- 10 days paid leaves shall be allowed during the period of one year tenure.
Accommodation and Medical Facilities
- Accommodation will be provided at Company’s township as per the rates applicable to regular employees of RINL, in executive cadre. Electricity and water charges on actual consumptions will be payable by the Medical Officers as per the rates applicable to regular executives of RINL.
- Free Medical facility to self, spouse and dependent children will be provided to the extent available at VSGH.
Eligible and interested candidates only need to apply. Candidates should apply through Online only from RINL’s website under the link “Careers”. No other means / mode of application shall be accepted.
The Mode of Selection is through Shortlisting of eligible applications. Depending on the number of eligible applications received the selection process shall vary i.e., through Online test and Personal Interview followed by Medical Examination (or) Personal Interview followed by Medical Examination.
Application Deadline: 31st Aug 2019
Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org