Tata Memorial Centre (TMC), Mumbai invites applications from Indian nationals for the post of medical officer (general duty) for Homi Bhabha cancer hospital, Varanasi & Mahamana Pandit Madan Mohan Malaviya Cancer Centre, Varanasi.
Medical Officers (General Duty)
Number of Posts
Qualification & Experience
- M.B.B.S. with successful completion of Internship.
- The Graduate degree/ Diploma must be recognized by the Medical Council of India.
- The candidates who are working under Central/ State Government/ Autonomous Body/ Semi-Government Organizations and other Public Sector Undertakings must submit their applications through the Head of their Institution.
Rs. 72,000/- (Rupees seventy-two thousand only) per month.
45 years (Relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC & 10 years for Physically Handicapped).Age & experience will be reckoned as on the last date of online application.
Accommodation will be provided on sharing-basis, subject to availability.
- Candidates (General & OBC) shall pay the online application fee of Rs. 300/- by using Debit Card/ Credit Card. SC/ST/Female candidates/ Persons with disabilities are exempted from paying application fees.
- The application fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
- Candidates shall verify their eligibility for the post before applying and making payment of application fee.
How to Apply?
Interested and eligible candidates who wish to apply may apply here. Incomplete applications will be rejected. The Tata Memorial Centre also reserves the right to reject any or all the applications without assigning any reasons thereof. No other mode of application will be accepted.
Once applied online, the candidates are required to download the submitted application and send to firstname.lastname@example.org along with the relevant supporting documents pertaining to the candidate’s education and experience. Shortlisting of the candidates will be done on the basis of the documents submitted.
The last date for online application is 27.07.2020 upto 05:30 PM. The candidates are advised to apply through online application well in advance without waiting for the closing date.
Tentative date of Written Test and/or Interview will be 4/ 5 August 2020 which will be communicated to the shortlisted candidates.
For more information visit the link given below: